4-Week VA Coaching Program
Are you happy and content where you are right now?
Do you dream of having a flexible, financially rewarding business that gives you the freedom to do work that you love?
Imagine how amazing your life would be if you:
- Have the opportunity to quit your job
- Have the freedom to work when and where you want
- Have more time to spend with your loved ones
- Have the money and flexibility to do the things that you love
- Have your own online business
What You Will Get from This Program:
- In depth knowledge of how to perform the role of a Virtual Assistant for online businesses (including information about a variety of services you can choose to offer to increase your income)
- The confidence to market your virtual assistant services effectively to potential clients
- New skills in essential online programs that you can use to support businesses
- Personalized coaching to help you reach your professional goals
- Essential online tools and business systems to rock start your VA business
- VA startup kit (templates and checklist)
- 4-weeks unlimited email support from professional VAs who know just what you are going through and how to support you best
- Advice for managing your time and structuring your daily activities as a virtual assistant
- Links to many valuable resources you can use to help you work more effectively
This program is for you if:
- You want to earn more money
- You are feeling stuck and want to quit your job
- You want flexible working hours and have freedom to organize your work-life
- You want to start your own online business
Additional info about the Program:
When: 9th March 2017
Where: Very interesting location. More info coming soon!
Price: 295 EUR
When I started the course I have already decided that I wanted to start my own VA business. I thought I just needed some “inside information” of the tools that are used for online business and the netiquette.
I got much more than that! Every step of the course was organised in a way that I learned new things and tested my skills at the same tame.
At the end I could see my strengths and my weaknesses, I could decide on the services I can offer and which way I want to go in the future with my business.
The atmosphere at the course was great. We had a lot of fun!
I hope more people will start working in VA business, so we can have a community to turn to for support and exchange of ideas.
I enjoyed every minute I had spent with Janel, Marija and Tamara.They are very friendly and professional, each in her area of expertise.
My warm recommendations.